HEXON ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANTS AND ENGINEERS LIMITED is a Nigerian based Consulting firm, providing a complete range of multi-disciplinary services to corporations, manufacturing industries, Governmental and non-governmental Organizations.
In 1994, it started services in Engineering and Consultancy services as Hexon Consultants and Engineers and enlarged its scope by introducing Environmental services in 1997 as Hexon Environmental Consultants and Engineers.
In 1999 it became a limited liability Company, Hexon Environmental Consultants and Engineers Ltd. Over the years, Hexon has grown and evolved in response to the Engineering and Environmental needs and priorities of its diverse clients.
Our services cover the areas necessary to provide a fully integrated approach to Engineering and Environmental Management and commitment to excellence using cost effective but locally packaged technology for sustainable development.
We are registered with the following statutory bodies as Consultants on Environment and Engineering:
- Federal Ministry of Environment (FME)
- Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency (LASEPA)
- Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON)
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources
- Nigeria Agip Energy
- Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC)
- Federal Ministry of Works
- Federal Ministry of Power and Steel
- Abia State Environmental Protection Agency. (ASEPA)
- Council For the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
The Company is listed on the World Bank DACON as Environmental and Engineering Consultants.
Please click here to contact us on how we can be of service to you.
Malib Environmental Company limited is a subsidiary of HEXON ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANTS AND ENGINEERS LIMITED.
Malib Environmental Company is basically involved in solid waste management. It is a LAWMA accredited solid waste disposal company and manages solid waste generated in:
- Over 50 restaurants across Lagos and Ogun state.
- Oil companies
- Soft Drinks plants
- Banks and others